Wednesday, December 9, 2009

YVONNE'S BACK! YES I AM BACK!

I oo the phone which is suppose to be dead, so dead for the past one week and I saw all his missed calls... thanks for concerning... so tempted to call him back, but i control... he is having his own life now, and I am picking myself up.. NO!!!!!

I promise I will be fine... taking my time to slowly enjoy my life and let go now.. short trip here and there really does help.. crying does release stress.. eating good food around Singapore and Msia with Kelvin also makes me feel like there is so much more in life to enjoy.. i will be fine. I am stronger.. I PROMISE!

I have decided to release him, no point hating him, it only make my life more miserable... tears are dry, heart is broken but mending slowly, places we have been to, memories we have with each other, is just part and parcel of my lfe.. I have decided to live life fullest... I will be fine.. As long as I keep telling myself this... it will soon be over... Like he said, there will be rainbow after the rain.. thanks ray.. for everything.. tears of joy and tears of sadness.. I appreciate everything... I am letting the hatred dissolves... seeing that he is happier now, its enough.. i give u my blessings.. and you dun have to worry about me anymore, i will be happy.. this i promise you.. take gd care of yourself..

Its better to have love and lost, then never to have love at all... I still miss our times together, but I am standing up..

Attempted suicide, insomnia, became crazy... they say, part and parcel of life... at least we were together before...

Treasuring everyone around me.. thanks everyone around me giving me support... thou pissed with what Vincent has done, but I know he has my interest in heart... but please, dun do such stuffs anymore... everything has come to light when saw that familiar number accidentally on his mobile when he was showing me the forwarded msg that Chris received... I didnt want him to be guilty, I am leading a better life... no point... I once hate him, but I am fine now... really am good... so everyone around me, dun do silly things anymore...

Going for some vegetarian food with Kelvin later, waiting for him to fetch me now, my body is aching from the run this morning.. i wan to sleep... YOU ARE SO LATE!!! *wait wait wait*

No comments:

Post a Comment