Friday, December 25, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS PEOPLE!!!!!

Just reached home from outing with Kel... he brought me to have zhu cha soup with rice for dinner at Beatty Lane and we proceeded over to his shifu shop and stayed there for a moment... gosh im like super shy la.. and the shifu was like asking me if i got anything want his help, checking if i wana calculate my yin yuan with Kel!!! Make me blush like nobody business!!! hehe... after that, we went to UBT tong shui to have something light and stayed there for awhile before heading back to his dad's house to grab his uniform then back to Panj!! It is like so late liao and he still dun want go back rest... must nag at him den he finally agreed to go back rest... gotta work morning shift u knw... silly! and thank him for companying me on this special countdown... silly man is working morning shift and he makes the effort to company me till 2am then go back npc to sleep... thks... and we gotta meetup like in less then 18hrs as we are going on a triple date!! Aimei, Edmund, Lornie, Lulu, Kel and myself... Catching Alvin and chipmunks 2... woohooo!!! So looking forward... hehe... going to sleep le.. gdnite people...

I am missing YOU already even we just parted for less then 30mins!!! I met ur impt frd today and u are going to meet my impt frds the 2nd time in less then 18hrs... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment