Friday, December 18, 2009

The cutie pie that make my day...

YUKI, being subdued by Kel

Cutie BenBen playing with me when Kel drives...

He loves to play! At Kel's house..

The Three "Babies" of my life (presently) Yuki, Kel, Benn
Had a fun day out with Kel and BenBen... the pictures shows it all... i do not have to say so much... i love spending time with the three babies of my life (presently)... thanks for companying me out all three! oh ya... went to mad jack for dinner and Joe Kok suddenly came over to approach us... one more person caught us... faint...
Went out with Kel last nite and we went over to pray at Loyang Pek Kong temple again and after that he drove me to upper thomson... we went to lower and upper pierce... and i tot of him... useless i knw... but gimme time... 3yrs can... hmm...
Meeting Kel tmr again... shall call him when im up... wonder if little cutie is joining us tmr...

No comments:

Post a Comment