Monday, December 14, 2009

I AM HOME!!! From a long night at npc and then to dhq for WHT... and yupx, I met Kel again ytrday afternoon before heading to night shift to have a late brunch as we both woke up at about 4pm.. havent wrk night shift for sometime liao and its really taxing... yawns... but Kel's hard-disc accompany me for the long night while I watch videos and movies...

Silly Aisah stayed in npc till 6am then went home to sleep and we had a long gd chat in her office.. simply love my ladygirl.. Kel was thinking of going out for some shopping today but I guess I am giving it a miss... at night meeting my ladies for new moon... woohoo...

Tmr is the NYDP camp.. yeah yeah, its been a long time since i last went camping... and wont be seeing Kel for this few days, unless he really wana come on wed which i told him better not coz not very gd for kids to be there as he will bring benben along.. lets celebrate benben bday when my camp ended, this few days, stay hOME!!! hahah..

Looking forward to my trip with the ladies 22-26Jan!!! SHOP SHOP SHOP!!! Bangkok we are coming!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment