Thursday, December 10, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LADYGIRL CHAN YUEN LU!!!!

Hope you like the surprise that we have given you!! Hee...

Recce in the afternoon, sleep is not enough and my body is aching from the run yesterday.. Had a long night ytrday and he is there in NPC to cheer me up, being sensitive is him and while I am in deep thoughts standing outside thinking of the conversation i used to have with Ray, he came out, and ask if I am fine... "You are always so sensitive, thank you!" After that, I went up to the male locker room and saw this silly man sleeping on the sofa.. "u could have just went home and sleep!"

Also thanks Kelvin for ferrying me here and there today... Appreciate it! After fetching me, he brought me to have some nice food, yes food again at Bt Merah, followed by some time together at Kent ridge park... he is a nice and romantic guy... My ladies, u guys can rest assured...

Gave Lu a surprise at her house just now, and we were talking about how to spend our xmas party, and Mei is telling me to bring Kelvin along... hmm, shall see how... hahaha...

Going to sleep le.. tmr got meeting at 10am and after that going to SUPPORT mei n lu at their flea market... jiayou gers... Thanks LuLu for the bag, ILOVEIT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment