Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Yawns... just reach home after dimsum treat with Kel again... I LOVE DIMSUM!!! And aso went to Mustafa for shopping with him, and ops... thomas caught us... and was like "Why are u both together at this late hour"... faint!!! And I was damn paiseh.. keeping quiet and let Kel do the talking... become xiao nu ren sia... oh NO!!!

Slept thru the day and only woke up when Kel msg me suddenly at 6pm... and lucky he woke me up by his sms, if not i would have been late for the date with my ladies... and his ring fits so nicely on my finger... ops... sssshhhhh.....

New moon is nice... i love the hunks inside... hehe... dreaming!!! Its the camp in few hours time... and here I am blogging... yawns... going to pack some stuffs and sleep... see u on wed Kel...

No comments:

Post a Comment