Saturday, December 26, 2009

Aimei took this when they are following us... Kel's car!

Ok, Kel(with his new ah beng hairstyle) and myself.. happy, u bet!!!

My buds!!! XMAS DAY!!!

Yupx, Kel didnt join coz he was working morning shift before he join us at night!

Lulu and myself... Kel brought them here too... DIMSUM at 126!
Spend my xmas with my buds (Lornie, Edmund, Aimei, Lulu) during the first half of the day as Kel needs to work as he cant take leave last min... we went to Clementi Kbox and sang our hearts out until we r all like, tired... and after that, went to Batok "818" and eat a nice fish soup steamboat before heading over to JP and watch "Alvin and the Chipmunks2"... while waiting for Kel, went over to Singtel to port the line as I do not wish to have a new line... and yupx... im super being "psycho" by Lornie Tan!!! haaa... and when Kel arrived... we caught the chipmunks before heading to geylang to have the ladies long awaited dimsum... im so glad that my ladies dun dislike Kel... hehe... and yupx... i took his car while the ladies went there in Ed's car... after dimsum, we headed over for dou hua at the "豆 da wang" and after everything at about 2am... he send mi home after parting from my ladies...
And this morning he was like woke up damn super early at 9plus and he sms mi to go out when he buy his car assessories... and i woke up at 12plus seeing the msg... gosh he is not out yet and he came over to fetch me at 1plus... and we kena caught by a "passing by" police car again, serene and gopi.... hope they dun big mouth!!! we went to shop for his car assessories and later... to lavendar "zhu char soup" again... its nice to drink the hot soup in a cold weather... after that... he drove me back at 4plus while he went over to his sister's house... initially intend to meet to go pray and then to dinner... but i got something to see too... and stood him up last min... and he never read the msg until he at my void-deck... silly man... sorry... meet ya other day k... we have been meeting everyday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment