Friday, December 11, 2009

His Cutie Little Maltese


Woke up early in the morning at 9am and saw one unread msg shown on my mobile phone... the first thought of it is ray as he is always the first who msg me daily for the past three years.. but i remind myself that, no cant be him.. you are no longer inside his heart, he msg u for wat... sigh.. and eagerly i go, opening msg, and the name pop out, BP KELVIN YUEN! Well well well, and he was thinking of me middle of the night... *faint* just what are you doing at 2.45am in the morning and not sleeping, tot u were so tired when u fetch me ytrday... hmm... and just duno why at this moment a song title came into my mind "Dang Ni Gu Dan Ni Hui Xiang Qi Shui"... and he is tinking of me... murahhahaha...

A smile shine on my face when I saw his name... weird but true..

In the afternoon, another msg came and pop... its him again.. and just woke up, why are u telling me ur movements.. hahaha.. and well, i told him my movement as well.. I told him I am going running in the evening and he told me he is staying at home.. and so, the msging stopped... but when I reach NPC at 5pm, I saw him inside the team office.. and he was like "Surprise!"... silly man.. and once again, the smile shine on my face...

The two times(Countable in three years) that Ray gave me surprise is on our first mth anni, he bought a ring and came over to my place.. when he told me he needs to work.. that's very sweet... sigh.. and the other time, before I went for incamp training, he bought cookies, titbits and sweets for me... a surprise visit in the late night... imissu! Hope u doing fine... I am doing well so no worries... as the Iphone is not going to end up in his hands.. i will use it!!!

I AM SO INTO THE WHITE 16GB iphone..

Alright, gotta go now.. fetching Aimei's mummy and heading down to airport for their flea market!! SUPPORT!!!! While kelvin dine alone tonight... poor thing... but canot meet everyday, if not we will grow sick and tired.. hahaha.. *Be careful when u drive up to JB tonight, i gotta be with my ladies!*

No comments:

Post a Comment