Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Just woke up from a gd long sleep... worked half day ytrday and after that went out with Kel to eat at UBT then went over to West Coast to chill until 7am den reach home and sleep... Its his morning shift ytrday and its very nice of him to company me thou he is tired... thks Kel...

Was covering desk till (by right) 10pm but due to complainants coming in non stop, i was held up till 11plus.. and that silly man was like waiting and waiting in the team office until i finally handed over to Firdaus and went up seeing him so tired and still in uniform.. and as there are some others inside the office, i gotta sms him even thou we are just two tables apart.. haha... underground affair... and only then, after i told him to go rest first as i will only be done at 12plus, he went up to sleep in restroom... and when im done at about 0036hrs, i went up to restroom wanting to wake him up, i just cant bear to do so as he just look so tired.. but he heard my footstep and woke up... sillyman, so tired still bother to go makan and bring me to west coast... im really touched, thks... its romantic to spend time with him, enjoying the wee hrs breeze at west coast when he suddenly walk away and get jacket for me in his car... *hugs* and i can see that his eyes are tired but he insist on spending time until im really tired... and subsequently drive me back home at 7am!!!

When we are eating at UBT, he put the sauce on my rice... and yupx, i tot of the previous again... he used to do that.. but it will be overcome soon... bt by bit.. day by day, im growing stronger... oh ya, and gera actually sms me ytrday telling me about the previous... he has turned to such a monster... he don used to be like that... hearing what he threatened gera is so scary... just what has happened to u... sigh... Please be well...

Tidying my room now and gotta meet my ladies for xmas gifts shopping at vivo later... woohoo... alrdy settled BenBen and Kel's pressie... Aimei, tell me what u wan!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment