Sunday, December 27, 2009

The famous glutinous rice big kid reccommend

The stall @ Chinatown

Yupx... i just reached home from a long night out with him! Say dun wan to meet but we still meet up when he told me to go out for a night drive and, supper of course! Aimei so gonna kill me!!! hehe... i know u r reading... but hehe... nvm coz i knw no matter wat, u still love me!!! Right lady???

He fetched me at 12plus and we went to have Tong Shui at UBT, after that, he took me for a long night ride to changi and pasir ris before we headed to pray at Loyang again... i love sitting inside his yaris with the romantic love song playing in the backgrd while the windows are down and the night breeze is blowing... everything seems perfect... Thanks Big kid... his new nickname... coz when he is playing PSP, he acted like a big kid... and im so amused by it!

After night ride from west to east... we headed to have glutinous rice at chinatown... waited there from 5am to 6.30am then eat lor... and we da bao one for mummy... she sure love it! After that, he make the effort to drive me to mummy workplace to drop the brkfast and we head back and here I am, blogging beofre hitting the sack... im so appreciating u! Thanks Big Kid!

*Girls, there are progress today... update u guys soon!* *GRINS*

No comments:

Post a Comment