Saturday, January 2, 2010

The teacher and Me
She taught us 8years back (WOW)

Its the end of a new year day, and ive just reached home from a tiring but awesome date with my ladies... yupx my ladies that include Lornie and Edmund... leave was cancelled for a new but stupid policy, but it was a gd tour as we only have one "ah long" msg... nice partnering the lame farhan and having great bosses around... met up with people I havent meet for a long time.. and that include Mrs Kwok who just came back from Swiss... The last day of 2009 sucks.. because it is a special day to me, not to him anymore... but I dun hate anymore... at least we were once in love... aint easy for the whole day as I rejected Kelvin's outing last min as I wanted sometime of my own.. for the past two mths i didnt cry, but on 31st Dec 2009, I cried... and I make it a point it will be the last I will cry for him... yes the person I spend three years together... although it didnt work out, but ive grown and learnt alot from this... and I have decided to make the relationship between us, END! Met Sisi and Dawn at night of the eve for dinner and then shouted happy new year with Sisi... nice having nice frds around... on the way to meet dawn, kel called to ask me out, but i just wana spend time with frds, first...





My new year resolution
- Complete the standard chartered full marathon 42km in 2010
- Dun put my ladies plane at all (ok, not realistic, maybe less then five times the whole year!)
- Get my diploma
- 5more KGs for Aimei sake (U know why!)
- 10km run by June 2010
- Love mummy more
- Get it over and done with and live life the fullest!





I am Happy because I am REBORN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment