Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I am back from THAILAND!!! And i am missing there liao... can spend money like nobody business and i LOVE to spend time with my ladies!!! Thank you Kel for sending me to airport at 4.30am in the morning and fetching me when I returned at 1am... *hugs*

Was not feeling well the day before the trip and Kel accompanied me for the whole night... actually wana go Lu's house to stay but as I am feeling real unwell, I stayed home... and Kel came over to accompany me! Thank you!

The 5D4N trip is a fruitful one! I love spending time with my gang! Thanks for making the trip a fun one!

On the returned day, Kel fetches me from the airport and make him waited for an hour... but not too bad compared to Lu's parents who waited three hours due to Lu's blurness... hehe cute! After that came back to my place and he waited for me to unpack my stuffs before we head out for supper... ok makan again, my ladies gonna scold me again!! hahaha... and make FUN!!! basket!! hehe... and he came up to my house and stayed here till 7am in the morning, I AM SO FREAKING TIRED!!! And finally when he left, i sleep from 7am to 5pm... hahaha.... PIG!!!

I am so missing my gang now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment