Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The SEM award


Just reached home from a fun day of inservice at DHQ... and im glad the big kid is feeling well le... First time in my four years, I got the service excellence award.. haha... too bad big kid is not around when I receive this award... as he has went back to NPC to sleep after a long night shift and a full three hours of panel!!!

Couldn't really focus during the inservice as I am busy smsing big kid trying to keep him calm and steady while he attend the first morning panel chaired by HI (head investigation)... haha... and after half a day, while we are being dismissed for lunch... I am in the queue for food and realise someone was playing hide and seek behind me... and there I turned, Big kid standing behind me... when I thought he has alrdy return to NPC to sleep.... Noti boy!! and there Amran is, smiling with the evil-ness on his face... lucky he never disturb us!!

After lunch, we went for some ops quiz while big kid went back to nPc... and he told me to wake him up as he was sleeping in the restroom... and so, i thought i am going to be dismiss at 2plus.. i told him to just rest... but, I was wrong... we were held back until 4plus... and I am like super gan chiong as i tot he needa fetch benben at 4pm... so asked adeline to wake him up... and when i reached NPC at 5pm... he is still sleeping... shocked!!! so i wake him up, and he told me he waited... silly isnt it!!! and subsequently sent me home while he went over to fetch benben go back washup first and we are heading for dinner later... feeling sleepy thou... but i will wait... because he has waited for me for even longer time...

Yawns.... PAYDAY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment