Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Yawnx... Just woke up from my beautiful sleep with three of big kid missed calls... was suppose to meet him at 3pm but i overslept and he went to NPC to wait while i carry on sleeping... hehe.. i am so bad...

Had a surprise from him this morning when he came over and fetch me after my night shift... he was having a fever last night but make the effort to come to NPC early in the morning at 7plus... silly but im so touched... hehe... Was in team office and he msg me asking if im still in office.. when i replied and asked why is he here, he told me to fetch me for brkfast... *HUGS* and so, after breakfast immediately, he send me home.. silly right.. faint! But I like!! hehe..

Now waiting for him to come and fetch me and we are going for dinner, then prawning and then to his place again to tidy some stuffs... and big kig offer to send and fetch me from airport when i go and return from thailand... hmm.. very nice... but we shall see, maybe come back time let him fetch, because going time i wana be with my friends, canot abandon them... hehe...

Four more days to THAILAND!!!! But four more days to not seeing Kel everyday!!! hahahaha o=contradicting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment