Monday, November 30, 2009

Penning this down with the heaviest heart...

Penning this down with all the "cant bear" in my mind...

I just wana pen down the last before it all ended...



I miss him... badly and everyone close to me knows it... I thought i will be able to let go, but i was wrong, when he plead, when he says "Baby, i really love you", i surrender... and I am now telling myself i wont surrender anymore... I am a weakling, and I am not a strong person when people thought that I am one... he told me the reason why he chosen her...



He says i am agressive, while she is the xiao nu ren...

He says whenever we go out, he feels fear but while with her, he feels like protecting her...

He says reason that he wanted me to stay because he "bu she de", not because his heart still belongs to me... basically, i am sharing...

But he said, he only likes her, but he loves me...



Because of you love me, Ive decided to leave... to somewhere far from u!



I didnt know I am such a lousy gf... that after doing everything, I still cant be compared to someone who he just know for less then a year... in the past, I gave him all the chances and time that he need... even after he flirt and sleep around with different people, he told me the one who he realise treat him the best is me, i still let him have the chance.. because I believe, I believe that one day, he will be good.. only to realise, i am deceiving myself...



I dun deny im very possessive, i tied him down... for the fear that if i dun control, i will lose him... but it all backfire... the problem between us is trust! I love him, but i dun trust him at all..



May the new girl in ur life love u more and trust u... but one thing u shall never do anymore, that is to flirt, no girls will be like me to wait and give so many chances... treasure people around u and not take anyone for granted...



I have decided to let go totally and leave! When u miss me, call out "Baby, i need u!" and I will give u strength... Jiayou my babi, my dearie bear...



Remember our song - WOULD YOU BE THERE

Remember our rayson

Remember our date - 31Dec2006

Remember my smile

Remember me! Keep me close to ur heart! Thank you for teaching me how to love and sacrifice selflessly for the past three years...

No comments:

Post a Comment