Monday, November 23, 2009

Dun really feel good when HE told me that HE truly loves me... coz if its love, why there is other girls time and time again! Love? A four letter word to you... despite me doing so much and sacrificing so much, I got all the pain! To myself! Gera is in a better position, at least HE broke up with her three mths later den date me, but we have just ended a three years rs, he went dating with that bitch few days later... LOVE!!! A joke!

Just reached home after a heart to heart chat with Baobei Adeline and earlier on met Muthu for awhile... thanks my friends for being around...u both are awesome!!! I am sure of what I want now more and I will be strong... I will move on...

Its a fun day of outing with the little cutie and K! Thanks for making my day! And the little cutie dun wan to part with me when im leaving... its like a family watching movie together... I heart the feeling! Forgot to bring camera if not sure take alot of photo... Astroboy is a touching movie... go watch it! I heart carrying little cutie and he rest on my shoulder... i heart chasing him around and tickling him... hehe... K says the next will be christmas carol... where this time round???

And its mon!!! I am looking forward to the drive up to Msia again with u on tues... This time where u wana bring me? I wana eat the mushroom u prepare!!! :) TUES FASTER COME!!! I wana sit beside u when u drive 140km/h! I HEARTS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment