Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Disappointed coz K cancelled the outing tonite as he got something on! But guess its ok coz even if go tonite, he is having course tmr and it will be tiring for him!

Don't know what is the reason, I sobbed ytrday! Badly that I needed someone by my side! I felt loss! Neglected! Abandoned! Why a three years relationship can just end like that! He is mine for three years, how come he suddenly because hers... And he can find someone and be with her so easily without even thinking for my feelings! I make a gift, I planned the day! But it will never be fulfil! I feel sad! Alot of you will say i am silly, but I aint no feeling, it is a three years relationship!!! He told me if i go back to him, he will get rid of her... i wanted to... so much... but when i told him so, he state he needed time... how about me? isit fair?

And I ponder, if going out with K will be unfair for him coz it might really be a rebound relationship! And they(people who know both me and K) told me to think carefully, he is hurt once, dun make him disappointed another time, it will be unfair for him if he is just a replacement..

I miss him! Yes I do! And everytime when I thought of the photo they took, my eyes are filled with tears, I CANT CONTROL!!!

I am hurt! I am in PAIN! I am defeated! Totally! Why after I did so much, sacrifice so much, I still lost him...

I really miss U! I wan to cry! And K last min canot makes me feel so empty.. but i dare not tell him thru the phone or sms... dun wan him to come over for me if he reali am held up...

Sorry K!

No comments:

Post a Comment