Saturday, November 14, 2009

A blessing in disguise!

He has finally stopped! And I wana thank you for finally stopping to sms me... I knew it.. that he will never persist... coz he don't love me from the start... I persist that I am just a passerby to his life... for he is a materialistic man while im those who wanted a simple and contented life...

Have been close to this particular someone lately, and i seriously wana thank him for being with me for the past one month when all thing just sucks!!! Thanks K! People have been asking... and I would only say, "He is a policeman", and I will maintain my stand... he is just another policeman...

Thanks for the night drive, letting me cry, letting me grumble, letting me nag and letting me feel comfortable... I appreciate all that you have done... even if it is just a "Mei Li De Wu Hui"... I am glad to have you around... and thanks for wanting me to think carefully, I will... because I dun wan to treat you as a float as well... for u r too nice a person...

And my dearest xinyi is back... I wana meet u up real soon!!! I MISS U!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment