Thursday, November 19, 2009

Little mischievious BenBen


Had a fun time with my mates and im simply more and more in love with the lil one... and for those who does not know who is he, his name is benben... SO CUTE!!! I asked if he remember me, and he replied... "I know you are that auntie who buy the cheese biscuit for me, and you drive a yellow car with winnie the pooh, i like u..."... goodness... he is so cute... that was like few weeks ago and he remember... and he stick with me when at npc just now almost everywhere i go... loves him tons.. hehe... so cute... and when he is leaving with, he hold my hands and dun wana let go... so adorable... im so in love with this little boy... hehe... looking forward to bringing him out!!! I wana get toys for him... first time see me like guai guai, today only 2nd time and he is so hyperactive... hope next time when we go out, bring him along and he will definately add to the fun!!!!! Gdnite peers... finally going to rest... went outing with K ytrday till 2am and i havent had a gd sleep... looking forward to our next outing... hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment