Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I miss him.. and I dont deny that... told mummy just now that I somehow miss him even thou we have broken up, kena nag by her and she even wanted to confiscate my mobile phone.. cute and funny mummy... after all, we have been together for three years.. although there are times we quarrel badly, but he is a boyfriend who has been by my side for three years.. silly i know.. but cant help...

If K were to know, he will surely be disappointed.. and mummy was like asking me to go out with K more so i wont think of Ray.. ok i will... being with K makes me happy and he is just full of jokes.. having common topics make things even easier when we converse.. wish everything will turn out well...

Looking forward to the road trip u mention, looking forward to tasting all the good food with u, looking forward to so many many things... love the smile and awkward when we see each other at wrk.. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment