Sunday, November 22, 2009

WOW!!! She calls me a bitch when she is the one herself! I have officially broken up with that bastard on 5Nov2009 when u both are together since 24Sept2009? The pot calling the kettle black??? She calls me the silly one when she is the one herself. Who's the pathetic one, your boyfriend smsing his ex girlfriend almost daily to say "I really loves you baby, i really want your reply and I miss you baby!"... Look whos talking? Oh if i am the neurotic one, perhaps he is the one who is neurotic! Happy now? Perhaps, we shall see! And your "claim" boyfriend told me that if i go back to him, he will get rid of u.. who is the pathetic one??? *BITCH*

It all just sucks!

Fucker! U are a FUCKER!!! *puke*

I heart dating a policeman! I heart the shyness and awkwardness when we see each other at work! I heart sitting inside his car while he drift and drive at 140km/h! I heart looking forward to night shift when he is working and seeing him with a smile! I heart it when he brings me out for night drive and makan session in JB! I heart him listening to my grumble and then make me laugh at the jokes he make! I heart him finishing the drink I prepared for him! I heart when he waited for me without complaining! I heart him when he is afraid im cold and he is persiring himself *Silly*! I heart him making sure that I dun go meet my friends when im empty stomach! CONCLUSION, I HEART HIM!!! Going for astroboy with him and little one at Vivo... hope little one will make me smile!

K is so much much better! Furthermore, U are the one who fault me from the beginning, and u have the face to go around telling people its my fault!

No comments:

Post a Comment