Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Letting go...

He said a relationship is about sacrifice... but why is it for the past two years i am always the one sacrificing... i am not asking u to give up ur dreams... i am just asking u to defer for another two years.. so difficult... why isit its a must for me to let go of my family, career, friends and everything here just to follow u suit... and not u sacrificing another six months for me... if u say a relationship is about sacrifices... are u doing so? Havent i sacrifice enough?

Whose gf will tolerate bf sleep with another woman, cheated on her time and time again, different women come and go, late for almost every outing... Yun told me she salute me for doing so... am i really worth the salute? I guess many call me stupid... and i gradually admit... yes i am stupid and blind by the love... but i am not going to be blind anymore... so tired... so so so tired... can someone hug me???

I submitted the email... and when I told him that, instead of hugging me tight and say thank you... he asked, "why do u do so... i havent even get a place yet..." sacrifices? That bitch commented a month back, "Enjoy the year while u still can, for u will knw why soon..."... now i know why le... u are really heading over... to meet that bitch... true... for ur good... i shld sacrifice... i will, I am letting go for now... Perhaps this is what u wan... u always dun wana be the baddie... i will be one for now... I wont act "wei da"... everyone know me as a straightforward person... So Ray, I hate u to the core... two years... "thks" for everything...

*Thks for giving me the best of two years... I grow and learn alot... mummy say u are my first love... i guess so ba... two years... thks"

No comments:

Post a Comment