Sunday, February 15, 2009

From him to her (Handmade roses)

From her to him (Special montege and Davidoff perfume)

Happy Vday my love

Met him for Vday celebration yesterday and it was a nice and sweet day after all... he has a handmade roses for me and even spray perfume in it... very sweet for a big man like him... but this might be our last vday together if i decide not to go US with him... a painful decision to be made because i will need to give up everything to go over with him... i have spoke to mummy and she ask me to decide myself... but her answer to me is not favourable... sigh... talked to alot of ppl but all not very favourable... sad!!! We went to have our lunch at Ajisen at Novena and then went to watch movie and shopping at Lido... watch "Look for a star" by Andy Lau and ShuQi... duno y but i sob while some parts, or i shld say many parts during the show... emo? or is it reflecting my love life now? Saw Azman and Tina with little Ricky after the show... OMG, lil ricky is super cute la... hahaha... but he is super shy when i tried to play with him... hahaha... i wan my own kids... hmm... midst of the movie, that bitch msg him again... and trying to act "stranger" when being asked who is she... irritating and spoilt my mood... but he keep assuring me and coax me... i hate her... purposely chose to msg on this special day and make me cry... BITCH!!!
Later going to see Dianya off at airport with those crazy L6... we gotta miss u my dearest yaya... take gd care of urself... there sure be teasr and laughter later... *tissue*

No comments:

Post a Comment