Thursday, February 19, 2009

Angels last team event

IDOL & Me

Team Juliet 2009

Team ladies 2009

Juliet rowers

Went for dragonboat competition today at Kallang SDBA... had a fun day and most imptly get to know my idol... DY COM J DIV... he is so super handsome la... hahaha... from the above pic u have seen... a man i have seen almost ten years back on crime watch and he hasnt change abit since then... hahaa... he is the one that make me rush back from school or outings every once of the month to watch crimewatch... haha... that's why my idol... and partial reason why I join the force other than triple 9... hahaha... thou we only got fifth out of eleventh or twelveth teams... we are happy and contented... Dicky say we got coordination but perhaps abit slow that's why we lost... hmm... shall try again next time... enjoyed myself the fullest... but very very burnt and red now... like lobster... hehehe... GIRLS!!! WELL DONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment