Monday, February 2, 2009

Cake from us to dearest Yaya

L6 and sisters

Yours truly and the star (Yaya)

The whole group who contributed to the FUN

31Jan2009 - Its our two years and one month anniversary, two years back today, he gave me a surprise by telling me he got work and then appear suddenly under my block with a pair or couple ring and one red rose... very sweet huh... but on this day two years later... he came over to my house, again, but we then proceeded over to fetch godma at jurong west and later drive back to her house at CCK... after bai nian, we went to have a little shopping and eat at Lot One... after that, drove back to his place and he slept and i drove back home shortly after... meetup with my L6 at about 9pm and then have a surprise party for dianya planned solely by our dearest capable peiyun... she bk the room, cake, mixer etcetc all alone... so nice... celebrate and then went suppeer at xin wang and the party kinda ended... My dearest... pls take care of urself over at Sydney... we will miss u so much future art director...

Look at the COW behind us.. heheh
1Feb2009 - Have our lunch near upp thomson as they wanted something new, so i brought them to have the famous bak cho mee(my fave) and they all love it... hee... peiyun even want deserts after meal and all was reluctant... so full liao la... after that send them home and went home to take a short nap... evening time, lulu call me and told me to go outing... therefore meetup with the gang and we visited river ang bao... nothing much this year... hmm, boring.. shortly after, we went over to have our dinner at east coast and here am i, blogging and resting soon... tired two full days of fun and laughter...

No comments:

Post a Comment