Friday, April 3, 2009

Was suppose to meet him today in town at 1pm but when i reach newton mrt the bus stop at 1236hrs, i called him only to hear that he is still sleeping at home... i then alight the bus immediately and took a cab home... crying on the cab.. am i wrong? I woke up early in the morning to give him morning call at 11.15am cause if i call too late, he will blame me for not giving him ample time to prepare.. and from his character, i know he will go back to sleep so at 11.34am, i called again... he told me he is preparing and told me not to worry, he wont be late... so i went to prepare and dress nice nice and rush out... i became pissed and very upset... we had a very big fight yesterday due to some reason... and i gave him chance again... u guys must be thinking.. HEY SOFT HEARTED again... but i guess that's me.. useless huh...

Whenever we quarrel, he told me to cool down... i'll be leaving in a few hours... with tears in my eyes... and a broken heart...

*U told me u r willing to give up everything for me... only to lemme find out u r still sourcing out for schools... y do u lie when u dun mean it... im tired... i can only wish u all the best... and to tell u... be well when im not ard... and i never regret loving u... thou its full of tears... i will not forget the laughter and joy.. still the same old sentence.. we are from two worlds... we are not suited for each other..*

~ILOVEU!~ IWILLMISSU!

No comments:

Post a Comment