Tuesday, April 21, 2009

One paper down... and three more to go... Fundamentals of InfoTech, Biz statistics and last but not least accounting and finance... preparing and saving up for my degree program... excited to see myself in five yrs time.. Xinyi went back ytrday nite.. i miss u my lil sweetie... shall visit u if got chance... will only get to see her next year if not... sobx... and im missing u bibi... see ya tmr for revision... hee... get well soon... gotta head back to books again... coz evening going to meet my gang for dinner and chill... looking forward to seeing them... Aimei bday ytrday... hee.. hope she likes the pressie i got for her... hee... coz i love them myself.. for a non girly girl like me.. i guess she will like it..

*MUGGING * MUGGING* MUGGING*

1 comment:

  1. I'll Miss you too! Am all alone here again! zzzZZzz

    ReplyDelete