Monday, April 6, 2009

My dear lady girl is back in SG!!! Happy!! And once i reach SG ytrday after a trip with colleagues... i called her but she was watching movie therefore she called me back later in the night when i was preparing to sleep... she was complaining to me about what has happened on her celebration and cried in the midst of talking to me... my poor girl... sorry for not being there... *hugs* Wonder why some people just have nothing better to do and poke their noses in others' affair... dun u have something better to do.. and hey there, stop talking bad about my poor lady la.. she alrdy went there and having to cope on herself isnt easy.. instead of giving encouragement... u guys gossip gossip and gossip!!! Getting super extremely pissed... my heart and mummy's heart ache badly when she cried on the phone when talking to me.. sigh... silly girl... jiayou... let them say whatever they wan... jiejie will support u de silly.. dun cry k... i was so blind to encourage that someone when she is depressed... two headed snake... scary!!!

Will be meeting up my lady girl real soon... hmm wonder if she will like the pressie i got for her.. hee... it is chosen by my man and myself... "designer taste" he call it.. hee.. ok i trust u... hope she like it!!! Gd luck to bibi for the design competition!!! Win alot alot wo... See bibi on fri... and see meimei on sat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment