Saturday, June 27, 2009

A tired day of work although there is not much reports... partnering amran today and occasionally, weizhi came and join us for gossips... the time passes fast with gossips.. but oh god.. forgive my mistakes... hee..

Had Mac for the meal of the day and I had my all time fave HOT FUDGE SUNDAE!!!! woohoo... it cool me down and make me relieve from stress... i love it... Bi, if we quarrel again next time, and happen that nearby got Mac... buy me that... eheh...

Was looking thru the application for unpaid leave.. wah one month notice... followed by all the interviews... tired... Hope everything goes on smoothly.. and hope it is not a waste of my time, again...

After handoveer was laughing non stop at the team office when myself and azman was doing all the stupid things like moonwalking and singing and doing weird position to make the whole team laugh... ahaha... i wish everyday can be so free... ops did i say the word?? hee...

I WANA BE FREE!!!!!

*Family having a belated fathers day buffet tmr... sorry that im going to damp ur mood but i dun tink i have the mood to celebrate when my dad isnt even around by my side for another one year! Dad, i miss u!*

No comments:

Post a Comment