Tuesday, June 9, 2009

So sleepy despite sleeping for half a day after night shift yesterday.. misses Mr Tan Yuen Siang as our TL.. all the fun and laughters... hmm.. and the durian picking session...

Went out with Bibi today for dinner at Yishun Northpoint Xinwang... my man was so sick that he kept coughing.. my heat aches... must get well soon k.. coming up with some reali nice, cheeky, touching and wonderful bday plans for my man.. this is the third bday we are celebrating together.. hope he likes it..

Seeing him tmr again.. but visiting dad in the morning and subsequently going to get some groceries with mum.. have a farewell lunch at Guilin HomeTeamNS tmr.. wondering shld i go... coz sms Mr tan and he infd he will not be attending.. abit no point if go too... hmm shall see.. and will be having a fun day with my man tmr.. hee.. oh ya.. my VICOM inspection..... yawnx...

I am broke... stupid ah gong not giving any bonus at all... never earn money... I DOUBT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment