Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Bad migraine strikes me again... and if i cry, it will become worst... every once a month... it will come and even after taking the doctor recommended eveing primose... it doesnt seems to help much.. help me!!!

I am just a simple typical girl who wana get settled down and have my own little family... i do not have to live in a big house or have lots of money... just let me be with the one i love everyday and lemme wake up seeing him the first and i will be contented..

I am so tired.. so tired that i do not know when I will suddenly collaspe and never wake up...

HE jump down and ended his wonderful, fruitful, full of future life just within a few seconds.. just because HE cant take the stress and cant cope them well... Is death the best way to end everything? After U passed on, it it really the END??? I ponder.....

No comments:

Post a Comment