Sunday, March 8, 2009

"Marley and me" screenshot

My little "crayon shin" i will miss


Just reached home after a good dinner and nice movie with bibi... but one thing bad happened today... i lost the above "crayon shin" that bibi bought for me when he went genting... sobsob... and also my eye hurts coz bibi accidentally hit me with the air pump extension when he help to pump my tyre just now... OUCH!!! hope it wont swelll coz got a feeling it will swell soon...

"Marley and me"... starring Jennifer Aniston(prettiest "ang mo" woman in my eyes) and Owen Wilson... a realistic, touching and cute movie that i would reccommend people to go watch... it show how a family is formed and working it out not forgetting to show that dog is really a man's best friend... sobbed twice during the show and thks bibi for comforting and being by my side when i sobbed just now...

Before the show, went for lunch at "Xin wang" at Cineleisure and i applied the membership card... full of benefits and got much discounts for members... highly reccomended for ppl who loves the food just like i am... hahaha... but a small member fee which is S$30/- bucks but given S$45/- voucher for u to dine there next time so worthwhile la... hahaa...

After movie went to shop ard in Kallang leisure park and i bought a pair of court shoes there... finally gotten one after pondering for so long... and got a nike one at a gd bargain... subsequently, drove over to have my fave "bak chor mee" at upper thomson road and went back home after that...

No comments:

Post a Comment