Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Yvonne has started to be on leave........

Like a year back... he has disappear again... I reali am so tired and im giving up... Like the saying goes... when a woman really give up hope... no matter what u do will never win her back anymore... I am tired... and I am totally letting go... I hate no replying of smses, i hate no answering of calls... its all back... so much so that i dun wana give a damn anymore... that fatty bitch call me early in the morning and woke me up from my sleep telling me to stop harassing her bf... hmm... how odd... screw u bitch... who is the one messing the relationship... fark u!!! Bday coming in a week... i believe this is the "BEST" bday pressie i ever get...

Zenden asked me if i will help him fulfil his bday wish by being his gf... make me laugh but ponder for awhile... i wanted to be love... and not to love a man who don appreciate anymore... and afterall, he is also a PO... matches huh... we shared the same friends... same bosses... hmm... gimme some time and i shall give u an answer... im just scare to take a step in again as i do not wish to get hurt anymore...

The feeling totally sucks to be cheated again and again... I am going to take a long long break and travel... any takers to follow? wana go to those exotic countries before i start working again...

LIAR, IHATEU!!!

1 comment: