Monday, March 2, 2009

A day coming to an end... reflections for yesterday and today...

Meetup with Gang of five yesterday at Vivo and went to watch "My bloody Valentine 3D" with them... oh ya, did I mention Bibi came along... the show was exciting la... not worth watching it in 3D coz nothing special... so whoever wana watch it, just go for normal 2D will do, no point wasting another extra 4bucks.. but the movie really got me tensed up and kinda scare that bibi and me hold our hands real tight when some parts before the murderer appear...

somehow or rather, am pissed off with the gang coz we are treated as thou invisible from the start i meet them... i tried to be composed in the beginning but it is really too much for me to bear... true that he might have done me wrong last time... but he is better now.. im disappointed, disappointed that how you gys who is so close to be handle this... after that i left but they keep calling me... twenty missed calls on my mobile when i saw it... mei told me edmund and lornie quarrel... then want me to go back... but im pissed myself... ended the day with a small bickering with me and make it up after having a small talk under the rain at Pierce Reservoir...

Fell when walking down the stairs today... how clumsy... or is that bitch cursing me... OMG!!!!! I finally know her hotmail... after making some checks... no wonder she left such a nick in my blog tat time... im so tired... so freaking tired of all the shit she create... he already decided who he wants... why cant u just scram... fatty ugly bitcH!!! Im so farking pissed with her...

...I miss u...
...my leg hurts...
...i need a hug badly...
...i treasure the friendship with my gang but i dont wish to see it ruin just because of what he did in the past...

No comments:

Post a Comment