Saturday, January 10, 2009

Just reached home after outing with him... went to have dinner at the botak jones near his ah ma house, after that we drove over to shop for awhile at amk hub and subsequently drove back... just called him and he told me on the way home and will call me once he's back..
kinda tired thou coz have been running up and down mugging and also went uncle's house just now... and my mischievous jolene and samir gimme one "nice drawing" of note on my car again... hmm sat still got time to do this to me.. hahah... but nice pic.. shall keep it for "confrontation" when i return for work... argh... i hate exams... monday biz law exam... argh... headache...
and yupx bibi is back... and that silly man bought little crayon shin for me while on his trip... thks bibi... very sweet of u... hehe... tmr needa mug again... sianx... mugging mugging mugging... and thks frds for all the encouragement... "zhen you xin, xie xie"

No comments:

Post a Comment