Saturday, January 17, 2009

Just reach home after a gd shopping trip with bibi... he must be tired waking up early in the morning and then went shopping with me going into almost every shop to try clothes... hehe... and finally after going into so many shops... i bought one dress from G2000 Pink (Casual) and one sweater from DCP... one formal one casual, guess that shld be fine for CNY ba... but im so addicted to shopping that im going to shop again on my next off... haha... going to be bankrupt.. hehe...

hmm, before shopping went to have lunch at Long John and then after shopping having a snacktime of kaya toast and ice blended at Wang which is located at the top level (My Playground). Subsequently, went over the gadgets corner and get protection cover for my psp.. heheh... actually intend to get a crystal case but bibi suggested getting silicon coz its of more protection... so i got a black one.. and it goes well with my red psp.. coolz... hehe...

At about 6plus, he took bus with me till newton then he alighted and proceed over to his granny's place... thks bibi for pei-ing mi tk bus... thou short dist.. but appreciated it.. he just called me.. reached ah ma hse liao.. thks for the heart.. hehe..

*planning for our trip on vday/my bday*

No comments:

Post a Comment