Monday, April 5, 2010

Meet up with Bestie on 3Apr2010

Bday cake by Besties

Love them

3apr2010

Thank u besties!

Ytrday night was a "bad" night with all his sms-es bombarding... im kind of irritated and freaked out.. why after i told u it wont work out, u still keep persisiting?? sigh!! U are the one who hurt me in the first place... what's the point of wanting to salvaging everything after i have decided that we should just stay as friends??? Yes awkwardness arise when we see each other, so? Dun force me to transfer please... sigh!

I am surounded by a bunch of besties and friends are really more important to me.. they are the ones who stood by me all the way despite faulting them and quarrels... so, u cant blame me for always meeting them and not u.. somemore we r not even tgt yet and u r giving me a curfew, WTF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment