Thursday, May 21, 2009

Habing a high profile boyfriend isnt easy.. if anyone were to ask me if i regret having a high profile boyfriend, i would say no.. but it will only be this once and last time.. I will never ever date someone who is so "educated" anymore.. its stressful and tiring... two years plus of relationship.. what would happen to u if u found out that u are still being taken for granted? I used to be devastaed.. giving up on everything and was a zombie.. but this relationship make me grow and learn alot... been thru so much and give in so much but it still is not working out for the outcome that i wanted.. i wont blame them for scolding me, for laughing at me.. coz i brought it all upon myself... it will be gd also that he leaves.. so i can concentrate well ba.. a sensitive contract in front of me waiting for me to travel down and sign... a contract that will keep my career strong in future.. i will sign, i tink i will sign.. nothing to hold on anymore.. but gimme sometime... after i finish my diploma... the dotted line will not be empty anymore...

So tired.. so tired to put on a happy front in view of everyone when u aint happy at all... will i turn crazy in due course?? haha... hope not.. i just wana relax and have fun now..

and to that KPO person.. guess u will be updating ur parents again... whatever it is.. since u like to poke ur nose into ppl affairs and tell the elders about it so be it.. KARMA!!!

Last but not least... I MISS LEE XINYI!!!!! Planning to go aussie de.. but due to IISS and youth olympics... leave freeze... sad!!!

3 comments:

  1. Yvonne, ignore that childish + kpo person...
    - Lynn :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks alot Lynn dajie... hope u r doing fine...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers ^^, yeap... better now ^^ Thanks! - Lynn

    ReplyDelete